I’m back!

File:Adolf Friedrich Erdmann von Menzel 014.jpg

Hello, everyone! My beloved and I are back from our enchanting journey to Andalucia and Morocco, and boy are we jet-lagged! But I am brimming with stories to tell you all.… Today, I must compose my class syllabus for the Arthurian Literature class I begin teaching tomorrow, (I know, how horribly last-minute of me!) but tomorrow, the tales begin!

Thank you all for commenting on my posts in my absence, and I look forward to delving into your own blogs’ backlogs (if you have blogs) over the next few days, when I find the time!

Much Love, LBV

train painting by Adolph von Menzel The Yorck Project: 10.000 Meisterwerke der Malerei. DVD-ROM, 2002. ISBN 3936122202. Distributed by DIRECTMEDIA Publishing GmbH.

Comments

  1. welcome back! cannot wait to hear of your travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bet your happy to be home huh?
    Smell your own homey smells, sleep in your in own bed.
    Glad you made it safe and sound, I too am eager to hear all about it.

    xoxo~T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you made it back, and I look forward to reading about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back LBV and glad to read that you had a good holiday. It would be great to see some posts of your olfactory experiences of Morocco and Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinkest I should like to see thine syllabus... :)

    Welcome back. Glad travels were wonderful, and that you have safely returned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

what thinkest thou?

Popular posts from this blog

book and fragrance giveaway: Rebecca

A Perfume Riddle

Tauerama!: Tauer perfumes discovery set giveaway