Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I’m back!

File:Adolf Friedrich Erdmann von Menzel 014.jpg

Hello, everyone! My beloved and I are back from our enchanting journey to Andalucia and Morocco, and boy are we jet-lagged! But I am brimming with stories to tell you all.… Today, I must compose my class syllabus for the Arthurian Literature class I begin teaching tomorrow, (I know, how horribly last-minute of me!) but tomorrow, the tales begin!

Thank you all for commenting on my posts in my absence, and I look forward to delving into your own blogs’ backlogs (if you have blogs) over the next few days, when I find the time!

Much Love, LBV

train painting by Adolph von Menzel The Yorck Project: 10.000 Meisterwerke der Malerei. DVD-ROM, 2002. ISBN 3936122202. Distributed by DIRECTMEDIA Publishing GmbH.

5 comments:

  1. welcome back! cannot wait to hear of your travels!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bet your happy to be home huh?
    Smell your own homey smells, sleep in your in own bed.
    Glad you made it safe and sound, I too am eager to hear all about it.

    xoxo~T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you made it back, and I look forward to reading about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back LBV and glad to read that you had a good holiday. It would be great to see some posts of your olfactory experiences of Morocco and Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thinkest I should like to see thine syllabus... :)

    Welcome back. Glad travels were wonderful, and that you have safely returned.

    ReplyDelete

what thinkest thou?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails