The generous and talented Swiss perfumer Andy Tauer was kind enough to send me samples of all his fragrances to review over the coming week or so—and an adorable sample set to give away to YOU! Yay! I am very excited to announce this new giveaway drawing! Tauer got his PhD in chemistry, and went on to start a small perfumery, which has gone on to win many awards and even more praise. For more about Andy, and to get a real sense of what a cool dude he is, I highly recommend this fragrantica article. Details about my giveaway below:
- What is it? A very sweet glide-cover metal tin, embossed
- with the Tauer logo, with 5 1.5. ml samples of Tauer fragrances inside.
- when will the winner be announced? There’s no fixed end date; when I have written something about all ten of the fragrances, the winning name will be drawn.
- how do I enter? post a comment expressing interest below, then keep checking in at Hortus Conclusus ;-)
- I will post links to all my comments and reviews below. See,
three four five six seven eight nine out of nine have already been reviewed! (sorry, it’s been a little longer than I intended, but I’m working through these slowly)
Links to my reviews
If you liked this post, I would be very grateful if you would consider joining my blog, through RSS feed, email, Facebook networked blogs, Google friendconnect, or any other way that appeals to you. I also always love getting comments!