Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Burton's Alice Sucked. Part one.

I thought that Tim Burton's Alice was a horrible, pointless waste of great talent and an even greater story. What an unfortunate, yet totally unsurprising, disappointment! it's so sad, though. My two favorite actors--Alan Rickman and Stephen Fry--given bit parts with absolutely nowhere to go with them. I have never seen a more bland Cheshire cat, and the caterpillar lacked all the requisite weirdness. I blame it on the screenplay, but I am still not happy about it. And don't even get me started on Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter. Puke. You can see I'm still mad about it two days later

No comments:

Post a Comment

what thinkest thou?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails